The Cannabis Control Division has launched two educational courses that are required for a marijuana worker permit under House Bill 701:
- Identifying, Preventing, and Reporting Human Trafficking
- Rules & Regulations: Legal Sales of Marijuana in Montana
Instructions for Accessing our Education Programs
- Go to: https://montanamoodle.org
- Select the DOR Cannabis Legal Sales and Trafficking Education button option.
- Log in to Montana Moodle. If you do not have an Montana Moodle account, please register for an account using your email and a password.
- Check your email Inbox (including Spam and Junk mail folders) to click the link in the confirmation email, enabling you to access the education courses.
- After confirming your email or logging in to Montana Moodle, click on Available Courses in the upper right hand corner of the screen; the 2 required courses will appear. Click on each course to complete and then take the quizzes.
- Participants who are applying to obtain a marijuana worker permit must take the courses and the 2 quizzes, with a minimum passing score of 80%. You will be notified through your Moodle account that your education certificates are ready upon successful completion of each quiz.
*There is no limit to the number of attempts by the participant to pass the quizzes and obtain the certificates.
- Participants should save their certificates in a format that they can readily access (computer, phone picture, etc.).
- Both education certificates are required to be uploaded in the new/renewal worker permit application for TAP. This requirement will be listed in the attachments section as Education Certificates.
If you have questions pertaining to the courses or accessing Moodle, please contact Amanda Dunn, Cannabis Education Specialist:
- (406) 444-2911