Special Permit Application to Sell Beer and Table Wine

July 12, 2021

You may use this form to apply for a beer and wine permit for special events hosted by your tax-exempt organization.

Tax exempt organizations include:

  • non-profit organizations
  • post-secondary schools
  • licensed veteran or fraternal orders
  • fundraising organizations
  • professional sports organizations

This application is also available in our TransAction Portal (TAP).