If you are licensed to manufacture beer in Montana, you may apply for a Brewery Storage Depot License.
A storage depot license lets you operate an additional location if it is:
- A building anywhere in Montana
- Owned, leased, maintained or operated by a brewery
- With refrigeration and cooling equipment
- For receiving, handling, storing, selling and distributing beer
- Only a licensed brewery may apply for a storage depot license. (16-4-102, MCA)
- New License Fee
- Application Processing Fee
- Renewal Fee
The application processing fee only applies for original applications and is not applied to renewals.
The cost for a Brewery Storage Depot License is separate from your brewery license.