If you receive a shipment from our liquor warehouse with damage, defective, or missing product, you can apply for a credit.
The credit application is due on the 15th of each month.
Please submit a request for credit by logging into our TransAction Portal (TAP) when defective, broken, or missing product is discovered. We will not issue a credit for invoices over six months old.
Do not accumulate defective merchandise. Submit a credit application even if it is only for one item.
Credit Application Instructions
- Request a credit by logging into your TransAction Portal account.
- Retain a copy for your records.
- Box the merchandise and keep in your store for 60 days.
Freight Damages or Shortages
- Have the truck driver note product damage or shortages on the bill of lading. Make sure the truck driver signs the bill of lading.
- Submit a credit request by logging into your TransAction Portal account.
- Send us the bill of lading and the application for credit together to the Alcoholic Beverage Control Division.
Defective Merchandise Codes
|903||Spoiled or Curdled|
|913||Wrong product or Mislabeled Case|
|914||Truck Breakage or Shortage|