- This event has passed.
2019 E-filed Forms 1099 Without Withholding Due
2019 e-filed Forms 1099 with No Withholding are due on February 28, 2020.
E-filed Forms 1099 due on April 1:
- 1099-A—Acquisition or Abandonment of Secured Property
- 1099-B—Proceeds From Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions
- 1099-C—Cancellation of Debt
- 1099-CAP—Changes in Corporate Control and Capital Structure
- 1099-DIV—Dividends and Distributions
- 1099-G—Certain Government Payments
- 1099-H—Health Coverage Tax Credit (HCTC) Advance Payments
- 1099-INT—Interest Income
- 1099-K—Merchant Card and Third Party Network Payments
- 1099-LTC—Long-Term Care and Accelerated Death Benefits
- 1099-MISC—Miscellaneous Income
- With payments in Box 2 (Royalties) Mineral Royalty Withholding
- Without paymeints in Box 7 (Nonemployee Income)
- 1099-OID—Original Issue Discount
- 1099-PATR—Taxable Distributions Received From Cooperatives
- 1099-Q—Payments From Qualified Education Programs (Under Sections 529 and 530)
- 1099-R—Distributions From Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans, IRAs, Insurance Contracts, etc.
- 1099-SA—Distributions From an HSA, Archer MSA, or Medicare Advantage MSA