A Limited All-Beverages License for Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC) is used by facilities who are licensed by the DPHHS and provide independent living and a graduated level of care for individuals 55 years of age or older.
This license lets you:
- Serve all alcoholic beverages including distilled spirits, wine, and beer for on-premises consumption
- Serve alcoholic beverages within the hours of 11:00 am to 8:00 p.m.
- Serve alcoholic beverages only to the residents and their guests of the continuing care retirement community
- A CCRC All-Beverages license can’t apply for gambling
- Cannot have a catering endorsement
- Cannot sell alcoholic beverages for off-premises consumption
- New License Fee
- Renewal Fee
If an application is denied, the department shall refund 75% of the application fee.
To apply for this license, you must:
- Have a central dining area at which the alcoholic beverages may be served or purchased for on-premises consumption;
- Have a residential facility on one campus under the same operator; and
- Be licensed by the DPHHS and provide independent living and a graduated level of care for individuals 55 years of age or older.
License Quotas and Limits
The limited, All-Beverages License for Continuing Care Retirement Communities is not included in the quota system.
Applications Options and Dates
Apply for a Continuing Care Retirement Community All-Beverages License using the Alcoholic Beverages – Gambling Operator Combined On-Premises License Application (Form 5), available in our TransAction Portal (TAP).
A CCRC All-Beverages License must be renewed every year by June 30.