We express sincere sympathy to everyone whose homes, lands, and other property have been damaged or destroyed by a wildfire or other natural disaster.
Please, let us help.
If you live in an area affected by a natural disaster or have had property damaged by a natural disaster, you might be eligible for aid under Montana’s Natural Disaster Relief programs:
- Natural Disaster Income Tax Extension
- You may qualify for an extension for filing income tax if you or your business was impacted by a federal disaster.
- Natural Disaster Property Tax Reduction
- Property and buildings damaged by a natural disaster may be eligible for a reduced taxable value.
- Natural Disaster Forest Land Reduction
- Forest land damaged by a natural disaster may qualify for a reduced productivity value.
In addition to relief programs, we may also be able to help you recover important tax records you may have lost during a natural disaster.