Irrigated Land Questionnaire Letters Mailed

May 2, 2018

The department recently mailed letters to irrigated land owners requesting them to report their 2017 irrigated energy costs using My Revenue.

Owners that submit their 2017 energy costs for each separate irrigation system may receive a deduction in their irrigated land valuation.  Allowable energy costs include electrical or fuel costs incurred in 2017 and the irrigation types are: Center pivots; sprinkler includes wheel lines and big guns; and flood includes hand lines, gated pipes, dikes and dams.

Please Note:

Irrigated land owners cannot report new irrigated property or make irrigation type changes online. They will need to contact their local Department of Revenue field office to report these changes.

My Revenue Logo
Available in My Revenue